Followers

Sunday, June 17, 2007

My 10 year high school reunion!











I had a great time seeing many familiar faces from "the good 'ol days" as the North Mason high school class of 1997 gathered for our 10 year reunion. I was too busy saying "hi" and socializing at the actual reunion (held at Trophy Lake Golf and Casting in Port Orchard) to remember to take any pictures, but I did manage to get a few shots of some dear friends that gathered for a family BBQ the following day at the Ancich household. It was an eventful but memorable weekend!

1 comment:

Glenn Taylor said...

Great to see all these beautiful faces Melissa! Seeing Sheila, Pam, Andrea, Katie, Tom and last but not least the Apostle Paul brings back some great memories for me. Your family is beautiful Melissa. God has really blessed you for your faithfulness. Not always easy as life unfolds, but I'm proud of you for holding on tight to your faith!

Glenn