Followers

Thursday, August 9, 2007

The fair is in town!






This week the Western Montana Fair is alive with flashing rides, a plethora of 4-H critters, and all the delicious fair food one can handle! Haven was able to see pigs, cows, sheep, goats, chickens, horses, and even a baby buffalo up close this morning. And of course, Haven LOVED the kiddie rides and even threw a full on tantrum when it was time to go. It was when she shoved her head into the ground that I knew she needed her nap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaah, the memories of fair days as a kid. What great ones! I bet she had fun.

The Pilgrims said...

Your daughter is adorable! I am Becky - a friend of Marla E's and she sent me the link to your blog while we were chatting the other day. She says that Haven and Gabe have an "arranged marriage" together and I can see why! ;) They are both so precious!!