Followers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

OUR BIG NEWS!


We are thrilled about the news that Haven will have a little sister come the beginning of July (official due date - July 7th). It will be sooo nice to use ALL our pink girly stuff over again, and I love the idea of Haven having a sister to play with and "mother." I know she will be an excellent helper when our little girl arrives. She knows that there is a baby in mommy's tummy and we keep telling her she is going to be a BIG sister, but who knows how much she truly understands. Probably more than I realize. =0)

I am feeling super with loads of energy now that I am in the middle of the second trimester. I almost forgot what "normal" felt like after battling nausea and tiredness for so many weeks. The belly is growing, but I really haven't "popped" yet. I am sure I will post a few pics of myself when I get to that point. Right now, I just look like I have a nice beer gut. ha!

What Blessings!!

No comments: