Followers

Friday, August 22, 2008

Ahhh... Bath time together







I just couldn't wait to take "Bath Time" pictures of the two girls. Haven loves having Parker in the bath tub with her, and does a great job holding Parker's head up while mama washes her.

I am so glad I get the privilege of raising two sisters. Just yesterday, Haven cupped Parker's face in her hands and said, "I love you soooo much!" I thought it was so precious and wished I had caught the special moment on film, because I am sure there will be many moments years down the road where they will need to be reminded of this!

Parker now weighs 9.6 lbs and we have sadly put away our newborn clothes and now are wearing 0-3 months stuff. I don't like to see this, since I am loving the newborn stage! The last two pictures are Haven at Parker's age, so you can compare and see if you see any similarities...

1 comment:

The Beardmores said...

The girls do look so much like each other! I used to think the boys looked the same, but now- NOT AT ALL! Yah, time flies with the growing bit... almost 10 lbs... size 2 diapers, here she comes! Great pics- Love you!