Followers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Western Montana Fair








I can't believe I was at the fair FIVE TIMES in one week! I am not a fair junkie, really. Nana and I took Haven to the fair on the first day promising her rides and loads of fun! Unfortunately, rides did not open till that evening and we quickly became very unpopular when we told Haven she would have to wait till tomorrow. We had to go back the next day to redeem ourselves.

Nate and I went to two concerts two consecutive nights: Third Day and The Nitty Gritty Dirtband. Third Day was amazing, and Parker witnessed her first rock concert! I can't believe she slept through most of the show. Finally, we took Haven to see a three-ring circus in the big tent. It was a great show, but we were so miserable since it was close to 100 degrees in that large tent we shared with hundreds of people.

My favorite part of the fair: the lemonade slushies with soft serve vanilla ice cream. I believe I had four delicious drinks total during my five day fair fiesta! Okay... I really do like the fair.

No comments: