Followers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Lake Chelan









We were at Lake Chelan for four days with my family and extended family. We were fortunate to get to spend time with my Grandma Doris, Aunt Renee, Uncle Ron, Cousin Garrett and his wife Kellie, along with their cute girls - McKynnlie and Evanjillie. This made for some special play time for the girls!

We had so much fun in the sun and sand. Haven LOVED playing in the sand and would have stayed on the beach all night long if I would have let her. Now, I am trying to figure out how to get sand out of her swimsuits... any ideas?

Also, I couldn't resist - I did get matching swimsuits and sun hats for Parker and Haven. I am not into buying matching outfits, but I can make an exception for cute little swim wear! =0)

1 comment:

The Beardmores said...

Swimwear is totally acceptable to get matching- Haven's hair is getting so long and blonde! She is a doll. Parker is still so little and precious, Chase is a chunk (so unlike Cooper was)... it's a challenge but awesome, wouldn't you say? Miss ya girl-
AMB