Followers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

30th Birthday




I turned 30 yesterday. I can't believe I am this "old". I know, I know, this isn't old, but it is hard to believe I reached this big milestone so quickly! However, I feel blessed to have two beautiful girls and a husband that totally ROCKS! He completely shocked the pants of me last Saturday when he and my mother-in-law brought me to the local Starbucks promising me a drink. However, instead of a green tea frappacinno, my best friend, Kamille was sitting there with her 7 week old daughter, London. I was speechless. Kamille lives in South Indiana, and we try our hardest to see each other at least once a year. Phone time is difficult with two girls of my own and three girls of her own, so even having a conversation is a trial. So, this was definitely THE BEST birthday present to date. Nate deserves the "best hubby" award for this one!

Lat Monday night Nate also planned a birthday dinner with many of our close friends. We all enjoyed lots of laughs, good food and wine, and of course - dessert! What a fun way to celebrate! The guys had to take an opportunity to toast their gallant efforts of finishing off the 6 open bottles that remained on the table.

1 comment:

The Beardmores said...

And they do deserve a CHEERS for finishing 6 friggin' bottles... Lush! :)

Wished I could've been there... you look awesome and those girls are to die for!

Cooper just points to Haven and says "friend"? Like he's unsure... very cute! Miss you-