Followers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Girls...

I can't believe how big Parker is! Parker has surpassed her sister in height and weight compared to when Haven was her age (3 1/2 months). We quickly put away the 0-3 month clothes and are now moving into 3-6 month stuff. Parker is a very happy, predictable baby and is very easy to love and take care of. She is mostly sleeping through the night (a few nights a week she will surprise me at 2:00 am), and is happy to be on a schedule of two naps a day. Haven loves her... almost too much at times. Parker is almost happy to take the extra hard squeezes from her big sister, as long as they are not suffocating!

I had grand plans today since we are all together as a family, however, I am still in my pj pants and it is 3:00 pm in the afternoon! I just had our washing machine fixed after three weeks without it. The part took three weeks to get here, and about 5 minutes to install... it was such a pain not being able to do the wash on a regular basis. So, I am catching up on piles of laundry! So much for the shower today - looks like I will be staying in my sweats with my hair askew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Parker has grown! They are both adorable and I loved listening to Haven's voice on the recording. Thank you for sharing with me. Love, Paula

Berit said...

that video is hilarious, melissa! your girls are awesome. thanks again for hosting tony this week. what a great deal for him to have a good friend in the business to help him get his start. we really appreciate you guys and can't wait to see you all soon in hawaii!!