Followers

Monday, September 21, 2009

USC vs. UW




















I can truly say this was the one of the MOST exciting games I have ever had the pleasure to watch live! Since Nate is a die-hard, committed, loyal, strangely infatuated Trojan fan and one of my best friends , Lisa, is now Mrs. Tuiasosopo (married to Marques who was a former UW quarterback and is now on the UW coaching staff), we made the long trek to connect on Saturday for the big game. I am so glad we did! Not only did I get to see my dear friend, Lisa and her new baby boy, Braydon, I got to see Nate cry and weep as his powerhouse USC team bowed down to the UW Huskies! Obviously, I was rooting for purple and gold.

During game time, my parents took the girls to the Woodland park zoo. They had a blast seeing every animal and exhibit there. As a result, they both crashed when they hit their car seats for the trip home.

We were also able to meet up after the game with our newly relocated #1 babysitter and friend - Kyleigh - who is now a Northwest University student. We took her out to dinner and Haven got to give Kyleigh one more hug before we get to see her again in December.

No comments: