Followers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

BFF Kamille comes...






While Nate hunted in Montana for five days, Kamille was able to come and stay with me - to not only keep me company, but to help me with the girls. I basically told my husband he was NUTS to leave me all by myself at 37 wks pregnant and thus, he needed to remedy the situation by giving up one of his frequent flyer Southwest tickets to someone who is more compassionate. Since I haven't seen Kamille in a very long time, I was praying and hoping it would all work out for her to come visit. She has three girls of her own, so I know it took a lot of work on her end to free herself up so she could come and have a fun weekend with me! I miss her already and her effortless ability to bend over and sweep up droppings with the dust pan (a job I hate at the moment).

No comments: