Followers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stats









This info is mainly for my mom who wanted to know all of the girls stats at the age of four months... plus, it is fun to compare their growth.

Rowyn (check-up was this past Thursday)
Weight: 13lb 6 oz - 50%
Length: 25 1/2 in - 90%
Head: 16 3/8 in - 75%

Parker
Weight: 13lb 1.6 oz
Length: 24 3/4 in
Head: 16 1/2 in

Haven
Weight: 13 lb 3 oz
Length: 24 in
Head: 16 3/8 in

Looks very similar! I noticed Parker slowed drastically in her growth from 4-6 months and dropped under the 20% for weight at 6 months, where she currently still resides. Haven and Rowyn resember each other a lot! Here a few pics of the girls when they were babies... can you tell who is who??

Pic 1: Rowyn
Pic 2: Parker
Pic 3: Haven
Pic 4: Rowyn
Pic 5: Haven
Pic 6: Parker

1 comment:

marlaje said...

It's funny, because as I was looking through these baby pictures of the girls, I thought that you were posting pics all of Rowyn until I read below. But, I kept thinking, "Man, that picture of Rowyn looks like Haven, or Parker. She sure changes in each shot." Then I read the info. below and saw that you were trying to trick us. That little pink nose of Parker's is so your nose!