Followers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Poop Story

I have to jot down our most current FaceBook posts just so I can remember last night's fiasco in days to come. It was just one of those "moments."
Melissa's Post: We have a Speer family first: Parker throwing a fit (this happens all the time) because we soon realized that Rowyn discovered the little training potty and helped herself to what was inside. Yes, her face was brown and Parker is yelling, "Ro Ro eatin my poo poo!"
Nate's Post: So the Adventures of Parker continue. So I hear Parker yelling. Not too uncommon but this is a good one so I decide to get up and investigate. I walk into the bathroom and Parker is screaming pointing at Rowyn. RoRo is covered in and eating poop. Parker is yelling "RoRo EAT MA POOPOO! NO RORO! NO EAT MA POOPOO! SHE EATIN MA POOPOO!!!!!! I grab said poop eater and am holding her out in front of me and do what any self respecting man in this situation would do, I yell for Melissa. Unreal.

No comments: