Followers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Say, "CHEESE!"



I decided to have a friend take some family pictures in preparation for Christmas card season! Sure glad I took the time to gather coordinating outfits (fyi - got the girls' dresses at Naartjie) and comb some hair. You will most likely see the family portrait in your mailbox come December. Oh, and the one of me is for my community blogger position at BFItSanDiego.com. I get to blog about ideas/activities on how to keep our kids active and happy here in San Diego. I could not say no to such a fun opportunity! Plus, I have another outlet to use that side of my brain that often is neglected due to the demands of mothering.

Check out my first blog entry:

http://community.bfitsandiego.com/bfit-community/fall-family-beach-fun/

No comments: