Followers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I'm BACK!


Hello there! Remember me? I can't believe it has been close to three months since my last post. The holidays completely got the best of me and I just checked out of my blogging duties for a bit. So, I am going to pay a little catch up on this post... Bare with me.

December 18th was Haven's 6th birthday. I somehow convinced her that taking her closest four friends to birthday dinner at Red Robin followed by cupcakes at Sprinkles was going to be soooo fun! We had the discussion that not every birthday will be celebrated with a BIG party where we invite her entire class, have the bounce house and pony rides. Sometimes smaller is better (and less expensive). We also took birthday girl Haven and Parker to have lunch with the Disney Princesses as part of her celebration. Nana was able to come down and join us on the special day! I surprised the girls the morning of the trip with matching Ariel shirts - their favorite princess.



No comments: